Samsung have started deploying another firmware and security update for the Samsung Galaxy S10 series. This has a number of improvements to the camera such as adding support for wide and telephoto modes for Live focus shots and also improvements to the Night Mode picture quality. The latest Google Security update from July is also included. The full details of the update are below:
Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F)http://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-G975F/BTU/doc.html
Build Number : G975FXXU3ASG8
Android version : Pie(Android 9)
Release Date : 2019-07-27
Security patch level : 2019-07-01
Wi-Fi connectivity and stability have been improved.
The stability of Camera has been improved
Bluetooth connectivity and stability has been improved
The security of your device has been improved.
Galaxy S10 update information:
We would like to inform you about Samsung´s upcoming software update, which includes camera and usability improvements. Please update your mobile device to the latest software version to attain the improvements released.
The software is available for Galaxy S10/S10e/S10+ models and devices with a SE6 or higher software version. When updating the software, take the following into account:
- The update schedule may vary depending on country or network carriers.
- Errors during the upgrade may cause data loss.
- Make sure to back up any important data beforehand. After updating, you will not be able to downgrade to the old software due to updates to the security policy.
1. Camera improvements:
- On Night mode, improved picture quality in low light conditions.
- Wide & Telephoto modes on Live focus available in rear camera (S10, S10+).
- Ultra-wide lens, Panorama Wide and Ultra-Wide SDK for 3rd Party added.
- 80-degree angle in 3rd party app supported.
- Colour stability in moving faces has improved.
2. Supported screen mirroring on the brand new “The Sero” TV.
3. Gear VR connection issue repaired.
4. Implemented stability code for device security.